Workspaces Icons!

Oct 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Edited Oct 27, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Hi! 

First of all,I would like to thank you for this! Finding an xmonad-like tilling manager for windows is really really nice! 

Now,my question is about the workspaces! Can I use instead of names,icons ? Like in this for example. 

Something like this ?

config.Workspaces = Enumerable.ToArray[Workspace]([

Workspace(windawesome.monitors[0], FloatingLayout(), [config.Bars[1]], icon = 'c:\filewithicons\icon1.png' ),

I tried that,and obviously didn't work! 

I think you have to "import" the "icon" in the GeneralSettings.py file...but I'm not sure from where to! 

I'm kind off familiar with python but really don't know what .NET can or can't accept and how!

Thank you in advance! Cheers! :)

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Hello,

There isn't currently functionality to do this, but it should be fairly trivial, so I could try doing it in the next couple of days. :) Hopefully you can wait. :)

Cheers!

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Yeah,I thought it can be done somehow easily!I'll try too,looking into the source code and searching a bit in .net!

I think it's a nice feature to add in later versions of the program!

Of course I can wait! :)

Thanks for your time! 

Cheers :)

Coordinator
Nov 25, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Edited Nov 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hey,

Well, it wasn't a couple of days... :D As I wrote in the other topic, I'm no longer using Windawesome (as I migrated to Linux) and hence am no longer supporting the project. And there's no one else up for the task so for now all features and all are on hold. Sorry about that. If you would like to try, you could implement that on your own and I could include it after that in the code. :)

Regards!