Not able to run

Mar 22, 2011 at 4:37 PM

I am not able to run it.
Although I have downloaded and unzipped the required DLLs, I keep getting this error:

22/03/2011 16:27:56System.DllNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo DLL 'SystemTrayHook32.dll': No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)   en Windawesome.NativeMethods.RegisterSystemTrayHook32(IntPtr hwnd)   en Windawesome.SystemTray

Coordinator
Mar 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM

I'm not sure why you are getting this. A couple of things - make sure there really is a SystemTrayHook32.dll in the main directory (where Windawesome.exe is). Another thing you could try is removing the System Tray widget - in Config/1-General Settings.py remove all occurrences of SystemTrayWidget and then test if the program runs.

Mar 23, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the response. After removing all occurrences of SystemTrayWidget, a new error appeared:

23/03/2011 12:48:38

System.DllNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo DLL 'Helpers32.dll': No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

en Windawesome.NativeMethods.IsAppWindow32(IntPtr hWnd)

en Windawesome.Windawesome.AddWindowToWorkspace(IntPtr hWnd)

en Windawesome.Windawesome.<.ctor>b__2(IntPtr hWnd, IntPtr _)

en Windawesome.NativeMethods.EnumWindows(EnumWindowsProc lpEnumFunc, IntPtr lParam)

en Windawesome.Windawesome..ctor()

en Windawesome.Program.Main()

Regards,

Fran

De: Alien282 [email removed]
Enviado el: miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011 10:30
Para: franjorge@hotmail.com
Asunto: Re: Not able to run [windawesome:250712]

I'm not sure why you are getting this. A couple of things - make sure there really is a SystemTrayHook32.dll in the main directory (where Windawesome.exe is). Another thing you could try is removing the System Tray widget - in Config/1-General Settings.py remove all occurrences of SystemTrayWidget and then test if the program runs.

Coordinator
Mar 23, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Obviously Windawesome cannot find any of the native DLLs needed to be run. If they are in the same directory as Windawesome.exe I guess the problem is that some of the dependencies of these DLLs are missing - the only one being msvcrt100.dll. Did you install the latest version of Visual C++ 2010 redistributable? That should fix your problem. And make sure you have the latest .NET Framework 4 too.

Mar 24, 2011 at 8:12 AM

Hi,

It started to work alter installing Visual C++ 2010 redistributable. Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Fran

De: Alien282 [email removed]
Enviado el: miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011 16:21
Para: franjorge@hotmail.com
Asunto: Re: Not able to run [windawesome:250712]

Obviously Windawesome cannot find any of the native DLLs needed to be run. If they are in the same directory as Windawesome.exe I guess the problem is that some of the dependencies of these DLLs are missing - the only one being msvcrt100.dll. Did you install the latest version of Visual C++ 2010 redistributable? That should fix your problem. And make sure you have the latest .NET Framework 4 too.