Again minor fixes here and there. A couple of notable changes:
- I think I've finally got the hang of owned windows. Everything should work as expected... I hope. :)
- I've added an auto update feature. That is, it only checks for new versions and will tell you if there is one. It checks an XML file for the latest version which is hosted in Dropbox.
- I've refactored some helper functions to a different class which means that shortcuts need to be updated. Take a look at my config files to see what you must change.
This is the 32-bit version of the release. If you use a 32-bit Windows, this is the release you should use. Works with "Required DLLs v3".